* There are more planes in the ocean than submarines in the sky
* If the wings are traveling faster than the fuselage, it's probably a helicopter and therefore, unsafe
* When one engine fails on a twin-engine airplane you always have enough power left to get you to the scene of the crash
* What is the similarity between air traffic controllers and pilots? If a pilot screws up, the pilot dies; If ATC screws up . . . the pilot dies
* The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation are: "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Shit!"
* Weather forecasts are horoscopes with numbers.
* I remember when sex was safe and flying was dangerous
* Basic Flying Rules: "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there."